Our One of One garments are made from reclaimed shawls that were rejected during their standardized production process due to accidental pigment stains, fabric folds, pulls, etc. These “flaws” are not to be considered damages. The imperfections found within these shawls are integral to their character and beauty and, most importantly, are part of the Occhii story. Each piece has variations and is non-replicable. Such features make them unique, and, by reframing the approach to what is considered beautiful, Occhii gives new life to these fabrics.
Some of our garments were produced from deadstock fabric, which is leftover fabric that wasn’t used up by a fashion company to produce or develop garments; in most cases due to no longer being useful for a company’s designs or being “out of season”. By actively incorporating deadstock fabric into our product, Occhii reduces our footprint on the planet and natural resource consumption, as we get fewer fabrics produced from scratch for our garments. The deadstock fabrics that we source and use are of the finest quality.
Occhii has adopted its own sizing scale.
Occhii currently accepts credit/debit cards* and Paypal as methods of payment. Please note customers will be charged in full at time of order placement.
*Accepted credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB.
Once your order has been placed you will automatically receive an order confirmation sent to the email address provided at checkout. The email confirmation will include your order number, order summary (including product name and size), and all other relevant order details.
Once your order is placed, please allow up to 3-4 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) for your order to be processed, packaged, and ready for shipment. Please note the 3-4 business days for processing does not include shipping transit times. Shipping times vary depending on the shipping service chosen during the time of order placement.
Please note that made-to-order (Atelier) orders placed (via firstname.lastname@example.org) are not subject to the above processing times. Made-to-order items generally will take 3-4 days for order to be confirmed, then 3-4 weeks for order production, plus shipping transit times. A specific timeline will be confirmed once your made-to-order (atelier) order has been placed and confirmed.
Cancelling Your Order
You can cancel your order as long as it has not been processed (packed and/or shipped). We will do our very best to cancel any orders before the order enters our shipping queue.
To Cancel Your Order:
- E-mail email@example.com with your full name and order number
Modifying/Exchanging Your Order
We are unable to offer the capability to modify/exchange your order directly on our website at this time.
To modify/exchange your order, please follow the below steps:
If order has not been processed/shipped (please follow the Cancelling Your Order instructions)
- Then once order has been cancelled on our end, you will have to place a new order for the appropriate item online.
If order has been fulfilled/shipped (please review the Return Policy below)
- You will need to go through the return process and then place a new order for the appropriate item online. Returns will only be accepted if your request adheres to our return policy listed below.
As we believe in customer satisfaction, we will do our very best to accommodate return requests.
As we believe in customer satisfaction, we will do our very best to accommodate return requests. However, in order to return an item and be refunded you must meet the following conditions:
- All refund requests must be initiated within 10 days of the delivery date
- All returned items must be in its original, unused, unaltered, undamaged and unwashed condition
- All returned items must be returned with the original tags and packaging
- All return items before being shipped back to Occhii must be pre-authorized for return in order to be accepted and processed for a refund approval
- Please note that the original shipping fees are not refundable.
Our One of One garments are made from reclaimed shawls that were rejected during their standardized production process due to accidental pigment stains, fabric folds, pulls, etc. These “flaws,” are not to be considered damages. The imperfections found within these shawls are integral to its character and beauty and most importantly, part of the Occhii story.
Please note that Made-to-order (atelier) orders are not eligible for returns as they are considered final sale.
Occhii reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that do not respect our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address and not processed and refunded.
Initiate a refund request within 10 days of your Occhii order delivery date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for a return. Be sure to include the following order details:
- E-mail subject line format example: “Refund Request for Order #1075”
- Name (first and last) on the order
- Email address entered during checkout
- Shipping address entered during checkout
- Reason for your return request
- Pictures if item received is damaged, defective, or incorrect
At our discretion, we will determine the eligibility of your return.
If your request is confirmed eligible to return, then our team will provide you with a return authorization number. Please note the customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to our office, and the customer will incur the shipping cost. Below are appropriate shipping instructions to ensure your return package is return and processed as quickly as possible:
- Repack the items you were approved to return for inspection
- Please ensure the item is in its original condition and include all original tags and packaging
- As the client is responsible for shipping charges, please choose a courier of your choice. We strongly recommend using a courier that provides package tracking and signature confirmation in order to avoid package loss. We may not be held responsible for any lost packages that are not delivered to and signed by us.
- Write your Return Authorization # on the outside of the package being returned (i.e.; RA# 001)
- Once shipped back, please reply to previous e-mail correspondences with email@example.com with the tracking number
Once your return item is received, inspected, and confirmed acceptable, a refund will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return. A refund confirmation will be sent to the original email address provided at checkout. Please contact your financial institution for further details on their refund/credit policies as they may require additional time to process the refund/credit to your account.
Shipping & Handling
Free shipping on orders over $500.
Orders shipping within the United States will ship via USPS. Various shipping options and delivery times are offered and will be dependent on your delivery address.
Sales taxes will be charged at the applicable State and county/municipal rates of the regions in which the order is being shipped to.
Orders shipping internationally will ship via DHL. Orders will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid).
Various shipping options and delivery times are offered and will be dependent on your delivery address.
International clients will be responsible to pay duties and applicable fees on their orders, which are ultimately determined by their local customs authority. Payment of duties, fees and import taxes are necessary to release shipments from customs. For more information, please consult your local customs office.
Please note, duties and taxes will not be included under the price of the item on the product page and/or at checkout.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with your shipping details along with the associated tracking number. You may follow the link in the email to continue checking the status of your order.
Please note that updated tracking details generally take one business day after your order has been shipped.